7 things I think I think about the Republican convention this week:
- Dubya, H.W., Romney, and John McCain will play a weeklong drinking game together. The game will be called “I chug, you chug” and the drink of choice will be anti-freeze.
- Trump will convene a breakout session Wednesday afternoon to crowdsource a nickname for Hillary’s VP. Early money is on “Gringo Tim.”
- Quicken Loans Arena will be 10 degrees warmer by the end of Donald’s acceptance speech as a result of the A/C being turned off such as to not blow his
birds nesthair out of place.
- Ivanka and Donald will compete for who can use the words “amazing” and “awesome” more.
- Melania’s speech will make you wish First Ladies could debate.
- Bobby Knight will give the second most memorable convention speech featuring a chair.
- Chris Christie will refuse to take off his “Make America Great Again” hat, holding out hope that Donald could still pick him as VP.
Follow on Twitter @EighteenthandU
Photo Credit: Yahoo.com